American Society of Professional Estimators
The objective of the American Society of Professional Estimators (ASPE) is to promote development and application of education, professional judgment, and skills within the industry we serve. Estimators must perform under the highest principles of ethical conduct as it relates to the protection of the public, clients, employers, and others in this industry and in related professions.
The St. Louis Metro Chapter #19 of ASPE was established in 1976 to promote estimating in the St. Louis metropolitan area. We offer the following opportunities:
1. A professional society which promotes the highest standards and ethics in the practice of construction estimating.
2. Continuing education through seminars and lectures on construction-related topics.
3. Our national publication, Estimating Today, focusing on what is trending nationally in the construction and estimating field.
4. Offering quality speakers at our monthly meetings, jobsite tours, and the highlight of the year, the annual estimating academy.
5. An opportunity to become recognized as a Certified Professional Estimator (CPE) through the society’s stringent certification program.
6. Fellowship by interaction with other local professionals on a monthly and annual basis.
The proper Education, Ethics, Standards, Certification and Fellowship lead to the ultimate goals of education and professionalism within our community. Join today and contact us with any questions you may have about membership.
John Smith, Chapter President
ASPE Chapter 19 typically meets 3rd Friday of every month except for holidays. See our calendar (coming soon) for details.